What is the smartest financial habit that you have?

 Go broke after you make money.

Every time I get some money, I put it on stocks. So that I can empty my bank account.

The next day, I don’t have money. Again, I have some inspiration to work for it.

I respect money. Don’t spend until it is necessary.

I know, some people call this kind of people frugal. But I don’t mind. Because it’s not at all frugal. It is all about having a positive multi source income.

I have seen many people who are damn rich, spend a little as compare to their income. I think this is a great habit.

Even I have seen many people who dream of spending money before it comes. These type of people spend more than their income.


I have been staying in Gujarat for last 2 years.

I have adopted this habit after I came here analyzing the mindset of the community.

And it works.

Here, people live a very simple life. No show offs at all.

Even millionaires live a very simple life here.

That’s why the Gujaratis are damn successful in business.

You respect money and money will respect you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Designers in Delhi – Creative Designs That Build Your Brand

Property Developers in Dholera – Building the Future of Real Estate in India

Food Wholesaler: The Backbone of the Food Supply Chain