Which stock should I buy and hold for a lifetime?
A true investor never buys a stock merely as an instrument; they buy it as if they are owning the business itself, with full conviction. Based on risk-taking ability, I would recommend three stocks:
State Bank of India (SBI):
I firmly believe that unless World War III occurs, this stock will not face bankruptcy.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
This is a boring stock ๐๐, but it holds tremendous potential for growth. While it may be losing its absolute monopoly in the market, it remains the top player in the insurance industry.
Meta (formerly Facebook):
I have more confidence in this stock than in myself ๐ . Meta has already demonstrated its influence, even on U.S. politics. It is poised to become the next Apple—or possibly even more.
However, instead of solely investing in stocks, I would recommend investing in gold. Gold acts as a “nuclear bunker” for wealth. If everything in the world were to be destroyed, then trade wouldn’t happen with currency but with gold.
Comments
Post a Comment